CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

What am I doing?!

I guess I will join the rest of the world, and my family, and FINALLY start a blog. I have no idea what I am doing so this is going to take some patience and time, and I don't have much of either! Since we are now living in Las Vegas and are away from all the people we love I think this will be a good way to keep people up to date, not that we have that much going on. So, for those of you who care to check out our blog, be a little patient as I get it started!

1 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Hey Lacey it looks really good so far. Keep it up so we can see cute Elliott and Rya. You're one big step ahead of me Lace! Love ya. Hailey and Chelsey