We went to Lagoon while we were in Utah and it was super fun!! Gaylene worked for Lagoon for a couple of weeks again and got a whole bunch of free tickets for all of us! We went as a whole Taylor family and we had a great time! Unfortunately I didn't take a whole lot of pictures!
I think these swings are Elliott's favorite ride! She loves them... and so does Rya! I like that the mommies get to ride too!
Bumper cars, always a favorite of everyone!
Elliott driving her car!
Elliott was really brave this year and went on a few of the bigger rides. She still isn't tall enough for some of the ones she wanted to go on though, maybe next year! This is Elliott and grandpa waiting in line for the Bat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
The bumper cars are Xander's favorite too. Glad to see you've gotten a little UT time too! Can't wat to see y'all when we get back :)
Post a Comment