CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fourth of July....

The 4th of July was lots of fun again this year!! We got up early and went to the Boulder City parade with the Featherstones, Amber Andrew's and Diana Bevell and their kids. It was lots of fun!! Daddy stayed home so he could keep studying for his big board test coming up! I don't know why but I don't seem to have any parade pictures, oh well!That night we BBQed at the Featherstone's with all our friends, it was so much fun and so nice of them to let us all come over!! We had a lot of yummy food and then while we were waiting for it to get darker the kids ran around and played and played in the water balloons!

Rya with her sparkler in her pretty red dress from grandma!!

Elliott with her sparkler and her cute 4th outfit!!

Me and Rya hanging out!!

FINALLY dark... the kids were getting a little restless and a lot tired! We ended up starting the fireworks before it was really dark!! Elliott with another sparkler... why do kids love these so much? They scare me!! I always think one of the kids is going to get burned!!
All the cute sparkler kids!!
Ethan helping all the kids get theirs lit!
Two at once Rya?? Silly girl!! Thanks again for all the fun everyone!! I always love the fourth!!

0 comments: