CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

October fun!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE holidays and doing fun things with the girls!! Halloween is one of my favorite, well, I guess I should say the month of October is my favorite!! The weather is perfect in Vegas and there are so many things to do!! We always do carmel apples and the girls have lots of fun making them!! Here is daddy showing Elliott how to do the carmel!

Elliott doing her own apple, what a big girl!


Helping get the stick in the apple.
Rya smoothing out her carmel, this is the hardest part and she did so good!!

After we cooked the apples we dipped them in yummy candy. I love this picture of Rya eating her apple and she has M&M's stuck all over her face... classic!!
Daddy with his apple!
My apple, mmmmm, Butterfinger my favorite!!
Yummy!!
Look at all the yumminess!
Lance has been flying all over the country for residency interviews and we have been having to take him and pick him up at the airport at crazy times. Some days we take him at like 4 in the morning and other times we pick him up at midnight. This is Rya at 5:00 passed out on the floor in the kitchen one of the days we took Lance to the airport super early. Poor girl. I actually put her to bed and I thought she would wake up but she slept until morning, tired little girl!!

We made mummies for dinner one night and the girls loved helping out and making their own!!

Our little mummies!!
We had our cute friends Briana and Chloe over one night for FHE and we made candy graveyards. So much fun and such a huge sugar rush.... ahhhh, I think we all had gut aches!!
Elliott with her finished grave yard!! So cute babe!!
Rya and her finished grave yard... she was so proud!!
We painted pumpkins one night and made a huge mess and had tons of fun!! I think the girls have more fun painting the pumpkins than carving them because they get to do a little more!!
Elliott starting out!!

Daddy was so proud of his pumpkin!

Rya loved her pink pumpkin!! She wanted me to paint friends on it!! She actually painted two pumpkins because Elliott went to the pumpkin patch earlier that day and she picked out pumpkin... somehow Rya ended up painting it!
I took Rya to the Rec center for their fun Halloween carnival. She had so much fun and it is a good excuse to let her wear her costume. She LOVED her costume this year!!

They had this little stage set up and some loud Halloween music playing, all she wanted to do was dance. She didn't want to trick or treat or play any of the games, all she wanted to do was dance. She danced until it was over and the workers were cleaning everything up!
Elliott's school had a fun carnival one night. Elliott getting her face painted!!

Rya had her face painted too and then it got wiped of about five seconds later. The lady was really nice and re did it for her. I don't think it lasted much longer the second time, oh well!! Well, this is not even all of the fun we had this year during October but as you can see it was busy busy busy and lots of fun!!

1 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Holy crap you guys have been up to a lot! Those apples look sooo good!