I have been so blessed with easy going happy babies, but I think Madden is by far the easiest. She goes where ever I need to take her and doesn't complain. I can lay her down for 20 minutes and have to wake her up and she wakes up happy and smiling! I love it!! Her sister LOVE to play with her! Her she is in her favorite spot... the exo-saucer. The girls thought it would be great if she had some glasses. Obviously she didn't mind!
Cool dude!
At 5 months she is still sleeping in her boppy. She usually wiggles out of it by the time she wakes up but she likes to start out in it! She is sleeping through the night really well too. She is the first baby I didn't have to do the dreaded cry-it-out- method!! Thank heavens, that is the worst!! I LOVE this little girl!







0 comments:
Post a Comment