A camping trip has been waaaaaaay over due around here so we asked a few friends if they wanted to head up to Mt. Charleston! We had so much fun playing and getting sure dirty... oh and FREEZING to death! Good thing I brought pants and hoodies! Here is miss dirty Madden!
Elliott and Madden playing in the dirt!
Featherstones, Andrews, Caspers and Balrows (just for the night) all joined us! The girls were in heaven playing with all their friends!
Maddens cooler table. Seriously she is a mess!
Rya and Elliott eating.
Our favorite Andrews family! Amber was such a trooper, she was up there camping at like 38 weeks pregnant! Crazy girl!
We stayed up late sitting around the fire. Elliott didn't want to go to bed with the little kids so I let her stay up with us. She is getting so big! Like I said though it was sooo cold! The night was supposed to drop down to the mid 50's at night (which is pretty cold) but the ranger came by in the morning and said it got down to 44!!We had a really long night with not much sleep. I had Lance get up and light the heater half way through the night but I had Madden in my sleeping bag with me and the other kids were cold too. Not to mention we could here every one else's kids up all night too! Long night.
Miss Madden in the morning! Everyone was feeling much better and much warmer in the morning!
Too little besties! They both look pretty homeless in this picture though haha! We had so much fun camping, aside from the cold, and I can't wait to go up again!




2 comments:
We want to join you on a camping trip sometime! Let us know next time you go!
We sure miss those fun trips to Mt. Charleston! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment