How is it that I am old enough or have been long enough to have my baby girl get baptized?? Elliott had such a special day and we had so many wonderful people come to share it with her.
This is the announcement my awesome sister Hailey made for me! I LOVE them and I could never have made anything that cute!!
Aunt Lacey painting Elliott's nails before we go to the church!
I am so proud of Elliott for making the decision to be baptized! I am also so so grateful for an amazing husband who honors his priesthood and was able to baptize her. What a special day!
Aunt Gen was able to come support Elliott!
Aunt Lace and uncle Blake came for the special day!
Grandma Wehrle and the special girl.
Grandma and Grandpa Robison.
Mommy and the super special Elliott!
Gen and Elliott in her baptism outfit.
After the baptism we invited everyone over to the house for food!! We had a nacho bar and lots of YUMMY desserts! So many people helped out!! Thank you to everyone!
Amber, Kathryn and Grandpa.
Daddy Elliott and G
Terry and Ethan
Jonathan and Amber
Mommy
All the cute kids!
Grandma, Blake, Elliott and Lace
Grandma and Elliott and her special baptism book. We are so grateful for all the love and support from all our family and Vegas family on this special day. It really is a day I hope Elliott will never forget! I love you big girl!





0 comments:
Post a Comment