CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Off To School...

Elliott started preschool on Monday....Yes I am old, I have a daughter in preschool! She is going to ABC ETC, I have heard so many wonderful things about the school and Elliott is sooooo excited to go and meet lots of new friends! All of her little joy school friends are going as well but they are split up into different classrooms. Elliott does have her friend Xander in her class though! Elliott and Xander before they went into their class! Elliott loves her fun new backpack she got, she wants to wear it all the time!


Elliott after school. They learned the letter A and made a silly picture! She didn't want to tell me a whole lot about class, she kept telling me she played to hard and she was tired and ready for a nap! Maybe I will be able to get a little more out of her next time!


3 comments:

Amy said...

She's adorable! I am not looking forward to preschool in a couple of years. I'll be crying as I send Sebastian on his way.

Jennifer Lee said...

She is so cute Lacey!! And mine is in fourth grade. Soon she'll be a teenager and my life as I know it will change. Yikes.

blair and maisy said...

I need a copy of that picture of the two of them! Send it to my email if you can. Elliot is such a cutie. See ya soon!