We had Elliott's birthday party last week and I am finally getting around to posting the pictures! Elliott LOVES Spiderman, I think it is so funny! She runs around the house and sprays here pretend web all aver! I tried talking her into a barbie or princess or some other "girl" party and she insisted on Spiderman. I am so glad she decided to do this, it was soooo much fun and it may be the closest I get to having a boy party!! One of these times I will figure out how to get my pictures in order!
This is our "villain" we have him tied up in our web. Lance ran around chasing the kids and had them all screaming, then we caught him.... it was pretty funny! The kids all wanted to be tied up and be the bad guy when Lance was done!
I got all the kids spiderman masks, I was going to have them make them but I couldn't figure out an easy way for four year olds to do them. These worked great though!! You can't tell from the picture but all the kids had cans of silly string they were using as their web. We had pictures of the Green Goblin and Doc Oc on the wall and they were spraying them with their webs. I should have listened to Lance when he told me the silly string was going to be a mess to clean up. The heat melted it and it looks like gum, it is still all over my back yard!ooops!
Here is my spiderman cake! I was sooooo frustrated with this cake, it is so hard to get a good red color! I tried everything I could think of and this is the best I could do. Oh well! I have never done a cupcake cake before, it was kind of tricky, I am not sure I will be trying it again. I think Elliott liked it though so I guess I am happy with it! I will say I sent home cupcakes with everyone at the party and I feel terrible because I tasted one later and they were so gross and dry!! Sorry guys, I hope you all threw them out!

Elliott's favorite part of helping... eating the batter! She is a good little helper, she loves to cook with me!
I just threw this picture in because I thought it was so cute! Poor Rya missed most of the party, she slept through it all! This is the next day when the balloons had fallen, she had so much fun playing with them!
Here is Elliott being the villain!
Now the kids are throwing water balloons at the bad guys, I think this was their favorite part. We should of had more balloons!
All the cute kids getting ready to sing to Elliott! Clockwise: Elliott, Maddie, Xander, Gideon (only his hair) Luke and Hannah!
Elliott opening presents, all the kids were great helpers as you can see! I didn't even see half of her gifts until the party was over, she got so many really nice things! Thanks to all of you how came and gave Elliott all those great things!

This is the last activity we did. I soon learned that it was a little too old for them. I had their goody bags tied to yarn and their name tied to the other end of the yarn. They had to find their names and then find their goody bag, all the yarn was in a giant spider web. once their string got crossed with another one they were totally confused and we ended up just finding the bags and cutting all the string! Oh well, it was funny to watch them.
This is our "villain" we have him tied up in our web. Lance ran around chasing the kids and had them all screaming, then we caught him.... it was pretty funny! The kids all wanted to be tied up and be the bad guy when Lance was done!
I got all the kids spiderman masks, I was going to have them make them but I couldn't figure out an easy way for four year olds to do them. These worked great though!! You can't tell from the picture but all the kids had cans of silly string they were using as their web. We had pictures of the Green Goblin and Doc Oc on the wall and they were spraying them with their webs. I should have listened to Lance when he told me the silly string was going to be a mess to clean up. The heat melted it and it looks like gum, it is still all over my back yard!ooops!
Here is my spiderman cake! I was sooooo frustrated with this cake, it is so hard to get a good red color! I tried everything I could think of and this is the best I could do. Oh well! I have never done a cupcake cake before, it was kind of tricky, I am not sure I will be trying it again. I think Elliott liked it though so I guess I am happy with it! I will say I sent home cupcakes with everyone at the party and I feel terrible because I tasted one later and they were so gross and dry!! Sorry guys, I hope you all threw them out!
Elliott's favorite part of helping... eating the batter! She is a good little helper, she loves to cook with me!
I just threw this picture in because I thought it was so cute! Poor Rya missed most of the party, she slept through it all! This is the next day when the balloons had fallen, she had so much fun playing with them!
Here is Elliott being the villain!
Now the kids are throwing water balloons at the bad guys, I think this was their favorite part. We should of had more balloons!
All the cute kids getting ready to sing to Elliott! Clockwise: Elliott, Maddie, Xander, Gideon (only his hair) Luke and Hannah!
Elliott opening presents, all the kids were great helpers as you can see! I didn't even see half of her gifts until the party was over, she got so many really nice things! Thanks to all of you how came and gave Elliott all those great things!
This is the last activity we did. I soon learned that it was a little too old for them. I had their goody bags tied to yarn and their name tied to the other end of the yarn. They had to find their names and then find their goody bag, all the yarn was in a giant spider web. once their string got crossed with another one they were totally confused and we ended up just finding the bags and cutting all the string! Oh well, it was funny to watch them.
I hope Elliott had a fun party, I had fun planning it and having all the kids over! I am so glad we had a small party though because parties are crazy!! Elliott has such cute friends and she loves being with them! She really missed her family being here, especially Logan, but I am glad we could still make her birthday special for her this year! I love you Elliott!!




10 comments:
You're such a fun mom! That party looks like it rocked! I love that Elliot likes Spiderman. Adorable pictures!
What a fun party! YOu are SO creative! Looks like a fun party! Sorry we never were able to get together this weekend! Maybe next time!
You are so creative, that was a really fun party! I am glad Luke has such a cute friend. The cake looked awesome, and my kids finished off the ones they brought home so they must not have been too bad! ;)
That was such a fun party! Maddie and Gideon had a great time! You are so creative! Those were some REALLY fun activities!
Lace looks like fun! Logan was so sad she couldn't come, she still thinks we can just hop on the airplane and take her sisters to grandma's house to make the party! I didn't know you made the cake, it turned out so good, I should have known because you are so creative. Way to go Lace! Love and miss you (still, I say that every time) and I will see you all soon!
Lace- My little boy turns 5 in a couple months. Will you plan his party for me? You are amazing. I can't believe the cake and all the fun games. You are such a fun Mom. So seriously I need your email so that I can get some ideas. Tell Lance he makes a great villian :)
Your cake was so cute- and it was yummy too. Xander had so much fun at the party, and I couldn't get his spiderman mask off of him for days!
Lance is such a good sport! I bet he is the funnest Dad! You are so creative! What a cute cake!
Hi Lace. I'm done with my blogging break and I just got all caught up with all you have been up to lately. You are just so spritied and always on the move. You inspire me.(i know i've said that before, but it's true)
Rya's piggies- SO CUTE! Love them love them.
And I can't believe Elliott is 4. She is so so darling and so grown up. Awsome party. Go spidey!
great idea. JD would LOVE to have that b-day party. I am not that creative. Give me some ideas for his in Nov. k? Hey did you find a dress for the wedding? I think it was you. Maybe the wedding is passed and over?
Post a Comment