CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Elliott is 4!

So, yesterday came and went so I didn't get a chance to post the "4 year old pictures!" Doesn't she look so much older?! I really wanted Elliott to have a fun day since her party isn't until later this week. I let her decide if she wanted to go to Pump it up or to Chuck E Cheese.... she chose the latter. So I called a couple friends to see if they wanted to join us! We had a lot of fun. This place is great because they can basically to their own thing, even Rya can just wander around. Elliott, Rya and Hannah in the Bob the builder ride.
Elliott, Jared and Luke in the huge monster truck.
Rya and Elliott driving the car. I think Rya liked this one the best!
Rya in Bob again!
Later that night after Lance was home we let her choose where we were going to go for dinner.... I bet you can guess where she chose..... McDonald's (or as she calls in, Old McDonald had a farm!) We ate and let her run around and play. We went back home and opened some presents. I gave her a couple from us and there were some from both of her grandparents also. I figure she will have plenty to open later too.
Good thing there is nothing breakable in there, my little climber Rya!
Opening her game from mommy and daddy!
Present from Grandma and Papa Wehrle

Look at all that fun stuff! She got Trouble, Pretty Pretty Princess, lots of clothes, a Barbie pool and a Barbie vanity with a couple of barbies and some barbie clothes.... yes, she loves Barbie! As gifts have been coming in the mail I have been letting her open them. She got a Barbie table and chairs from Aunt Lacey and Blake, a fun letter book from my mom and some coloring things from her "aunt" Nicolle, and a fun pen and learn to read books from Great Papa and Susan! Thanks to everyone who thought of Elliott on her special day! I know it is a pain to send things in the mail!!
After presents we had some Sprinkle cookies and ice cream. I didn't want to do a cake since we will be having one in a few days. That is all I need is to have a cake to pick at all week!! I think Rya is almost as messy as when she ate her own cake last month!
Elliott and her favorite strawberry ice cream... I am happy to say they do grow out of the messy eating stage!

The last fun thing we did that night was play Pretty, Pretty princess! I wish I would have taken a picture of Lance in all his pretty jewelry! He looked pretty cute! What daddies won't do for their little girls!!
I think Elliott had a fun day. I know she can't wait for her party, that is all she can talk about. For all my family reading this, she still really wants you all here, the door is always open if you want to come down!!


5 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Happy Birthday Elliott! Looks like a ton of fun, wish we lived closer for things like this. Love you!

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday again Elliott, I wish I had a little more mobile children so we could come down. Come to think of it, I wish sometimes (like today) that I could leave them all here with my crippled husband and get out of town! Tell her at least with us here, when she comes she gets to celebrate her birthday again with more and more presents! Love you all and wish you were here now!

blair and maisy said...

What a fun day. Too bad you didn't post a pic of Lance in all that pretty princess jewelry... that sounds like a classic.

redjax said...

Lace! I havent talked to you in ages it seems like! I wanted to say hi and ask you how different 2 kids is compared to one? I am getting a little nervous about this whole baby thing, its been 3 years since I went through this crap ;). Love ya,
Jackie

Melissa said...

Looks like Elliott had a fun birthday! How old are we?! You have a four year old!! LOL! Wow, we are really getting old!