CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

piggys!!!!

Look who can wear piggys!! Rya's hair is getting so long. but it is starting to look like a mullet! Yikes! Her piggys were cheater piggys since the whole top part of her hair wouldn't fit but they were so cute! I think they made her look so old! That was sad! Too bad she only made it through sacrament yesterday and then she pulled them out! I tried to fix them and it was no use! She looked like a homeless baby the rest of church! Oh well, her hair matched her crazy day!!This is her favorite chair to sit in, she just lounges in it, except when she is standing up trying to kill herself!!
CHEESE!!! Doesn't she look so cute!
Cute little piggys!!! This was no easy feat, she is sooooo wiggly! I ended up having to have Lance hold her for a while to hold her still!
Side view!
Front view!

Rya's second favorite place right now... the bookcase! She never bothered them before but lately it is the funnest game to pull them all off the shelf! grrrrrrr!!! I can't do a whole lot to stop her of block her since they are in the open space, I hope this phase ends soon!!
What a cute baby I have!!!

3 comments:

Dennem and Piper said...

She is such a cute girl!! Cute outfit too!! I cheat with Aspen's pigtails too and just put them on top! I'll have to try the back now that I see how cute it looks on Rya! It's so funny that pigtails really do make them look older! Who would have thought? lol!

Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh, it makes me so sad to see her, she is so big and we are missing most of it! She is the cutest baby (she is still a baby to me if that is OK) and I just want to squeeze those thighs. We will see you so soon! Love you all.

The Webber's said...

So cute! I am going to be posting something similar - I just got Rylee's hair in piggies this last week too! I am not so good with hair, so it was a bit of a struggle for both of us! I agree that they look so much older! I'm not sure I like that part of them, but I think they are so cute!