CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The End of T-ball...

Where would I be if not behind?? Elliott had so much fun playing t-ball this year! The season ended in May, not any too soon either with the heat around here! She had such great coaches and made some fun friends on the team. I can't believe how much she improved over the season. She especially improved her batting. For the first half of the season they used the tee and then half way through the did coach pitch. She was really nervous about coach pitch but she did so great!! She hit almost every time she was up and rarely had to use the tee!! She started running harder and playing more aggressively as the season went on too!! This year he favorite positions were catcher and pitcher but I think she really did the best when she played short stop. She knew which bases to cover and where to through the ball, she was so much fun to watch! I can hardly wait for next year!!Looking so stinking cute in her uniform before the game!!
Playing on the slides before the game started!
Rya was a such a trooper through the whole season! She had to sit through long games and long practices and for the most part she was great!! She loves to watch Elliott and really wants to play t-ball too!!
My sisters were here for one of the last games! Elliott was so excited because no one had been to see her play yet and she wanted to show them everything she could do! Here is sweet little Kinlee playing on the slides before the game!
Me and Gentry, Hailey and Mr. Wyatt!! LOVE THEM!!!
Look at that stance!! Good girl Elliott!!
Swing hard!! I am so proud of Elliott and her willingness to practice and get better at t-ball this year!! I can't wait to see what next season brings!

0 comments: