The weather has been PERFECT around here for the last couple of months!! All the girls want to do is ride their bikes... every second of everyday!! Elliott learned how to ride her bike with no training wheels a month or two ago and has never looked back!! It took her a little convincing and a lot of pep talks but she finally got brave and just did it!! We found Rya a bike in November and she thinks it is the best thing ever!! She is a little turbo rider... but would you expect less from her!! She really wants a bigger bike with no training wheels just like Elliott... I hope I can hold her off for a while!
Riding down the road. I hate that I can't just let them go out there by themselves... oh well, it is fun to watch them!
My cute little smiling Rya girl!!
Riding down the road. I hate that I can't just let them go out there by themselves... oh well, it is fun to watch them!
My cute little smiling Rya girl!!





4 comments:
Cute, cute biking girls!
Good job Elliott! We are still working on Logan, maybe this summer!
Cute!
(I think I need training wheels again)
I'm so jealous of your warm weather!! I can't believe how big your girls are! So so cute! We miss you! Tell Dr. Lance "Hi" :)
Post a Comment