CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday Best...

This year Easter fell on General Conference Sunday. The girls wore their pretty Easter dresses the week before (and the week after hehehe). They both looked so cute!! I just love my girls!My pretty Elliott!
Sassy little Rya!

I had to through this one in too.... look closely and see how messy Rya's face is!! I guess when I ask Lance to take the girls pictures I need to make sure they have clean faces first!! Oh well!haha!



5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are getting so big. I love all the pictures of the valley of fire- I'm jealous. I wished we lived by something like that!

Grand Pooba said...

Haha, dirty face or not, she's still adorable!

Grand Pooba said...

And I'm not going to mention your little typo "Sunday fell on General Conference Sunday"

Really? Sunday fell on a Sunday?


LOL :o)

Wehrle said...

ahhhh!!! Thanks Kel!! That means you are my real friend... no one else told me!!

Jeri said...

Allie has the same dress as Elliott! Love The Children's Place.