Yes I realize this is very late, oh well, that is how I am these days.. LATE!! Anyway, Easter morning was super fun! The Easter Bunny was way too nice to the girls!! They got a ton of candy and they both got a littlest pet shop, they both love them!!They also got a fun little Kite they can fly on their own and their new swimming suits and a new little outfit!
The girls checking out their baskets!
After the girls looked through the baskets we headed outside to find all the eggs the Bunny hid in the back yard! Grandpa had to hold Elliott back for a minute until Rya was ready... she was way too excited to just run out there and start finding the eggs!
And they are off and running!
Rya was really good at finding eggs this year and Elliott was good at being patient and not taking all the eggs before Rya could get any!
The girls checking out their baskets!
After the girls looked through the baskets we headed outside to find all the eggs the Bunny hid in the back yard! Grandpa had to hold Elliott back for a minute until Rya was ready... she was way too excited to just run out there and start finding the eggs!
And they are off and running!
Rya was really good at finding eggs this year and Elliott was good at being patient and not taking all the eggs before Rya could get any!






1 comments:
Cute! And Don't worry - I am still over a month behind Easter on my posts! I don't know if I will ever be able to stay current! Did you ever get your blog printed? How did it turn out?
Post a Comment