CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Big 2 Month Old!!

Since I am a whole two months behind all of my baby Madden pictures look sooo old to me!! She is now four months and extra chubby! These are all two month pictures and I just love them!! Madden just LOVES her bumbo! So loves to sit up and look around at everyone! She likes to be a part of whatever is going on! She is so funny, she does not love her back, whether she is awake or asleep!
Look at that little sweetie!

After she has been in her bumbo for a while she gets a little tired and starts to lean back! She gets a little wobbly, I guess you can't blame her, she is still only two months!


Here are her two month pictures. She is soooo much bigger and way chubbier than she was last month! Look at those cute little boobie rolls! Mmmmm I love her little squish! She is also starting to get all that hair back that she lost! One day she had no hair and the next hair!! Crazy!

I just put all pictures with the bear on here, I couldn't choose... and why should I? I love them all!

She is also trying really hard to talk and smile. It takes a little coaxing but she will smile, just not on camera yet!

Yummy! She is so cute!!

A little baby smile!


LOVE her!

The smile is almost all the way there! She makes me so happy!


Picture over load!

I took Madden to her two month appointment and she weighed about 11 and a half pounds, in about the 50% for her weight. And really I still have no idea about her height, she seems pretty long to me though! She had to have shots and it was super sad like it always is but she still did really good! She wasn't sad and grouchy all day, she just came home and slept a looong time! At two months Madden is waking up once a night still, she usually sleeps from about 10-5 and then goes back to bed until about 7 and wants to eat again... chubby baby! Madden is such a good baby!! She really only cries if she is hungry, tired or is in her car seat!! ha! She hates that seat for some reason!