CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Easter Eggs...

We LOVE holidays at our house!! I love to surprise my girls with fun things and plan fun activities as a family! This year I was ALMOST feeling human again and getting a little more sleep... Madden was two months old! I really think that seems to be the turning point for me with babies....I am off topic! Back to Easter! We had a lot of fun dying eggs this year and Rya was able to do it all herself this year! FUN! Mommy and the big girls getting the dye ready!

What a pretty nostril shot of Rya haha!

Mommy checking one of Rya's eggs for her!

Writing on Rya's egg her. The girls thought this was the coolest thing... write in a magic crayon and then it shows up later... wow fancy haha!


Elliott was like a little pro at dying eggs this year!! She had so much fun!


My big girl Elliott!


Pretty eggs!

There's my beautiful little Rya girl!


And Elliott... if you look close her egg says Madden on it! Elliott was pretty worried about Madden having some eggs even though she was too young to hunt for them! haha I love that girl!

0 comments: