CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recylcled Percussion...

Lance and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary back in May. We knew we had a trip planned for Jun so we didn't do anything major. We did get to go to dinner and a fun show though! We used our house seats and saw a show called recycled percussion. Apparently they were finalists on America's Got Talent a couple years ago, I don't know, I don't watch that show. We had so much fun though and it was a good show. I can't wait to bring the kids to it sometime!! I htink they would love it!


When you walk in they have you choose and "instrument" and they give you a drum stick. The instruments are just random things, Lance' was a cow bell, mine was a pan but they had things like bucket lids, cheese graters and other crazy things. It was fun very interactive!



Here we are having fun!!

1 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I love that you guys have house seats, I'd love to go so all those shows!