Holy Moly will I ever catch up on blog? Probably not! It has almost become more of a burden than something I enjoy doing. I feel so guilty when it is not caught up and it is constantly the back of my mind! And for that reason I am really going to try to be caught up in the next couple of weeks! There is just so much to post about and soooo many pictures it is overwhelming to think about! I guess that is why I have put it off so long and why I continue to get further and fur behind!
ANNNNNYYYWAY! Clear back in April when our families came down we spent a lot of time at the hotel pool where my parents were staying! The kids loved it and Madden had her first swimming experience and loved it! The picture above is Elliott and her best friend Logan! I breaks my heart every time these two have to say good bye to each other!
Lance always has to play around with our water proof camera, oh well, I guess that is why we bought it! Cute little Elliott!
Seriously a HORRIBLE picture of me but my girls are just so cute I had to post it! How did I get three beauties like that! Good thing they all look like their daddy!
I am not sure if this is a smile or starting to cry! But either way look at that cute suit and hat!! My grandpa and Susan gave her that and I just love it!




1 comments:
Looking at these pics. Made me miss you and your cute girls! We will have to swim together when we get back!
Post a Comment