Easter Morning!!! I LOVE it!! I love how excited my kids are and how much fun they have looking through their baskets and finding all the hidden eggs!
Since I am two months late in making this post I am terrible and I don't remember everything the Easter bunny brought the girls. I do know they both got new swimming suits and sand toys and a HUGE basket of candy!
Her the girls are coming outside to look for all the hidden eggs... there were like 50 eggs to find! I think the Easter bunny over did it as usual! ha
Ryas first egg found.... good job!
On the hunt!
I know you can't see it very good but I love Ryas face in this one!! She was so excited every time she found an egg!
Look at those full bags!
Purple one!
Elliott found a million eggs too! She was really good about letting Rya find some too!
I don't know why I am including this beauty of a picture... I guess because it shows that Madden was there too! We have 9:00 church so we had a very early morning..... blah!! I feel bad making the girls wait until after church to find all their Easter fun! Plus... it may not be hot in other places but it is hot in Vegas by Easter so all the candy would have been a melty mess if they had to wait!
More eggs! I have decided that half the reason I am so behind on my blog is because I am not very good at narrowing down my pictures... I just like all of them so I have to include them!! oh well!
Since I am two months late in making this post I am terrible and I don't remember everything the Easter bunny brought the girls. I do know they both got new swimming suits and sand toys and a HUGE basket of candy!
Her the girls are coming outside to look for all the hidden eggs... there were like 50 eggs to find! I think the Easter bunny over did it as usual! ha
Ryas first egg found.... good job!
On the hunt!
I know you can't see it very good but I love Ryas face in this one!! She was so excited every time she found an egg!
Look at those full bags!
Purple one!
Elliott found a million eggs too! She was really good about letting Rya find some too!
I don't know why I am including this beauty of a picture... I guess because it shows that Madden was there too! We have 9:00 church so we had a very early morning..... blah!! I feel bad making the girls wait until after church to find all their Easter fun! Plus... it may not be hot in other places but it is hot in Vegas by Easter so all the candy would have been a melty mess if they had to wait!
More eggs! I have decided that half the reason I am so behind on my blog is because I am not very good at narrowing down my pictures... I just like all of them so I have to include them!! oh well!






0 comments:
Post a Comment