CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ward Egg Hunt...

Every year all of our friends get together on the Saturday before Easter and let the kids have a giant egg hunt in the park! Well this year our plans had to change a little! our ward decided to do a breakfast and egg hunt instead!! It was actually really fun and the kids had a great time!! The kids and Kim eating their breakfast before the big hunt!


They divided the kids up into nursery, junior primary and senior primary and let them "hunt" for eggs one group at a time! Here is Rya running for eggs with mommy and Rya following behind!

Good job Rya!!

There goes Elliott!

Good girl Elliott!

Mommy and all three of her pretty girls!! I should have turned miss Madden around of something! I am sure she was sleeping haha!

After all the hunting we just hung around and let the kids trade eggs and candy!! haha! It was pretty funny watching all the negotiations! Oh kids are funny!

When we got home the kids wanted to look at their candy again! Elliott thought Madden was really interested in her eggs.

This doesn't have anything to do with the egg hunt but it is still while taking inventory of all the loot! I just love my girls... and look how big Madden is! I love that Elliott and Rya want to include her in everything already!

0 comments: