CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The End of T-ball...

Wow I am finally in May!! Wahoo!! I am really trying hard to catch up but we had sooo much happening in May and June it will take me a while I am sure! Oh well! Anyway here are the last of the t-ball pictures for this year! Elliott had an amazing season this year! she really improved from last year and she had so much fun! Toward the end of the season she had a little confidence problem he plate but with the help of a fantastic coach she over came that and she was back to her normal hitting self in no time!!

Getting a hit!!


Run Elliott!!




Poor Rya had to sit through a lot of games, she was a good sport! Most of the games were really cold this season which is very unusual so she was usually found snuggling in a blanket with mom or dad!


I think if you ask any player on the Yankee team what their favorite position is to play they will
all say catcher! I just laugh because they really are just a human target when they play there! Oh well... I guess they get to wear he cool gear!



Elliott also really loves to play pitcher because you get the most action! She is really good at fielding the balls that are hit to her and most of the time good at throwing to first base. Sometimes she gets into a bit of a hurry and then the ball goes no where near the target haha!


Fielding the ball!


The end of the season means a fun party for the team and their parents! This year we did it at Acacia park and the kids had so much fun playing and eating! This is a cake that one of the team moms Elizabeth made, it is so fun!


It was beyond windy at the party so we all had to be very careful with our food since it kept blowing away!


Elliott with her awesome girl trophy!



Such cute sisters!



So much fun on the slide! They were all soaking wet so it was a "water slide." Elliott said!


Me and Jackie look like we are having so much fun haha!



Fun in the water!



Rya dancing in the water! I love this picture! I wish I was still a kid and could dance around in the water like that!


My girls were having so much fun playing!


One last cheer, "Yankees rule!!"


Both of them must be looking into the sun haha! Anyway this is Elliott's amazing coach Jared Wagstaff! He has been her coach for the last two years and she has just loved him and he has made t-ball on a team full of boys so much fun for Elliott to play! She is ready to move up to rookies next year and we are trying to decide if it is time to move to the girls league or stick it out with the boys for another year or two! Either way I am sure she will do great!


2 comments:

robandkayla said...

I love the mid-run pic of Elliot! Great timing!! :) And how cute is Rya's swimsuit oh my gosh!!

robandkayla said...

p.s. I'm gonna miss you tons!!!!! :( You always made me feel so loved. Love you!!