CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Easter cookies...

I have to be honest, I was not really feeling up to making cookies this year. We usually make them for every holiday but I just didn't have the energy or the patience for the mess... chalk it up to a lack of sleep I guess! Lance was great and helped sooooo much so it really was no biggie! And, I cheated and used store bought frosting... no powdered sugar mess... bonus! Here are the girls putting m&m's on their cookies. I just bought a bunch of Easter candy and let the girls go to town!

There is my sexy cookie making guy! LOVE him!

Elliott of course had to have hers perfect!!


And Rya was more interested in eating the candy and licking the frosting!


Check out those two plates next to each other.... if you could judge a kid by their cookie making techniques this would speak volumes!!! haha! I love my girls and I love that they are as different as night and day!! It keeps things interesting around here!

0 comments: