CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

June in Utah...



Oh my heavens... one of these days I will just have a blogging marathon and catch up, but until then I am still stuck in JUNE!!! Oh well! When lance and I back from our DC trip we stayed another week or so in Utah and hung out with all our favorite people. Our families were so great to put up with my girls for as long as they did, they never acted like they were sick of us... all though they probably were!! The above picture is my girls on grandma and grandpas tire swing. Such a simple pleasure!! My girls love this tire swing and love it even more when grandma or grandpa is pushing them!


See the bad part about waiting to blog about things is you forget!! And that is the point of keeping my blog... remembering!! I can't even remember if we BBQed and the Pitcher's for a reason or if it was just because!! None the less here we are waiting for Clayton to grill us up some yummy food!!


BFF's Elliott and Logan!! I am so glad that my girls have cousins close in age to them... they have so much fun playing together and I hope they will always be close!


Oh cute littler kiddies!!


My girls love Hailey's swing set! I'm surprised no one has knocked it over yet they all get going so high!! yikes!


A visit to Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle's house. I just LOVE this picture of Grandpa with his girls!! We gave him a Fire truck frame for Father's Day and thought we would take a picture for the frame! I LOVE it!!


Oh man Elliott was having a serious teeth issue while we were there!! Luckily that crazy dangling tooth there in the middle fell out pretty quick because her teeth were kind of freaking me out!! :)


Crazy smile!!


We always spend a lot of time and Grandma Swim Swim's pool!! We love swimming there and LOVE seeing Grandma Swim Swim! My girls talk about her all the time and we just don't get to see her enough!! Look how little my little Madden girl is!! She LOVES the water!!


The big girls playing together!


Me and Hailey and miss Madden just chatting! I love her!


Grandma and a very bald Madden! haha!


Grandma Swim Swim and Madden!! These are my FAVORITE pictures!! I have grandma holding all my girls when they are little like this!! I have the BEST GRANDMA!!



This is my aunt Susan! She is the funnest aunt!





My little fish swimming!




Karsyn giving me a little crusty haha!



All of Grandmas girls... where is Wyatt?? I don't know but I have like 20 of these pictures on my camera and this is the best one haha!! I guess it is hard to get that many kids looking and smiling!! I think Grandma is pretty lucky!



Rya ALWAYS wants to hold Madden! She is starting to get a little too big to hold but she manages okay still. Madden is 4 months old in these pictures and the chub is really starting to pile on... and I LOVE it!!

0 comments: