Grandma Wehrle is so great and works at Lagoon for a few weeks every May and gets a whole bunch of passes and then takes the whole family for a day of FUN!! My girls look forward to this every year! I have a bit of a picture over load going on so I will keep the text to a minimum!! Here my girls are on the Lady Bug Drop all by themselves. They just wanted to go together.. a first!!

Again, my girls alone on the spinning dragon! I guess we hit a new milestone in Lagoon... the girls don't need me and Lance to take them on everything, kind of sad but also very nice :)

My Madden Girl is the most perfect baby!! She is so patient and is content to just watch everyone! I was blessed with such a great baby!!
Rya and.... hmmm one of the cute twinners. Sorry Chels its too dark to tell who it is!! I love them both though!
The girls talked me into going on the log ride after dinner. We got pretty wet and were then cold for the rest of the night, not a great idea!! But worth it to see how happy my girls got!! Look at that face!!
Some how Blake (who has no kids) got talked into taking four kids by himself on the log ride! Seriously funny!! He is such a great sport!!
Oh my goodness! I love this picture! I am so used to seeing Elliott be the "big" helper friend, sister, cousin... and now Rya is getting to that age and I just LOVE seeing it! We had the best day at Lagoon this year! Thank you so much Grandma Wehrle for letting us come play with you!!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment