CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

June Family Pictures...

Back in June we had our family pictures taken up at Lake Las Vegas. They were long over due and I think the turned out pretty good!! Thanks so much Malinda, we LOVE them!
This is the picture we chose for our Christmas card this year.
We had to do a silly one!
I love Rya in the back ground!! haha
The day we picked to go was soooo windy!! All our hair was every where! and Miss Madden was not really into the whole thing but I think we did pretty good considering...

3 comments:

Robison Fam. said...

Love, Love, Love these pictures! And miss, miss, MISS all those cute faces!!

Erin said...

I love all the ones of the girls! I just want to squeeze Madden's chub! I can't imagine what she looks like now!

blair and maisy said...

What beautiful pictures!!!