Oh my little Madden girl!! I know I say it all the time but she really is the easiest baby. She slept through the night at about 2 months and I didn't even have to do the dreaded cry it out method! She takes awesome naps and she lets me cart her all over town and never complains... well, not never:) And so is an amazing eater!! I didn't start Elliott or Rya on baby food until they were 6 months. I am not a huge fan of spoon feeding, I would rather just make a bottle. But Madden was doing to good and she was sitting so good in her bumbo I decided to try. You can't tell from the pictures but she did really good. She ate it up and never looked back! She is by far my best eater and the least picky... so far!
I love that messy little face!! She was a little unsure of why everyone was in her face and cheering for her while she was eating all this weird white goo, but she got ever it pretty quick!
Oh... and so was Rya!! haha! What a big girl my baby is!!






1 comments:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment