CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Rya!!


RYA MADELYN WEHRLE turned 4 on July 23, 2011!! What a BIG girl!! She had been talking about her birthday for MONTHS and she was so sad all her friends were having birthdays and turning 4 and she wasn't!! I let her have a friend party this year for the first time and she chose a tangled party and we had a lot of fun planning it!! When the girls got to our house we had them pick a picture or two to color.

Here is Rapunzel's tower cake just like Rya wanted. It is by far the worst cake I have ever made but Rya LOVED it so that is all that mattered!!

We used the pages the girls colored and played pin the frying pan on Flynn Ryder. Rya's turn...

Elliott, Rya, Karlie and Chloe with the cake.

Seriously isn't she the cutest 4 year old!! I just LOVE how happy she is!!

A slightly drunk looking Elliott haha.

A little bit messy faced Lilly!!

Oh so cute Kelly Jo

Serisouly sweet Ella!

Lydia is so cute!!

Rya's newest friend Chyenne!

Spunky little Chloe!!

Silly little Karlie!

We made our own little Pascals and they were a HIT!! Girl parties are so fun because they all love to do little crafty things!

Our finished Pascals!! The tongues blew out and in and the girls thought they were so much fun!

Present time!!

Honestly I wish I could remember what each little girl gave to Rya but it has been way to long and I have long since thrown out my list!! So sorry! But all the gifts were perfect and she loved them all! I am pretty sure this little baby was from Chyenne.

New barbie!

This ice cream cone set has been so much fun! The girls play with it all the time.

These fun sticker and coloring books were from Karlie and they have been used to keep little girls quiet during church MANY times!

Money from Chloe! Always a hit!

This fun pony was from mom and dad.

So was this pony remote control .

Rya begged and begged for a puppy she could walk on the leash, this is what she got! She has had a lot of fun with it but she gets frustrated because it moves really really slow!

Clothes, how boring!! :)

More clothes!

Yay! no more fighting over Elliott's scooter!! Now Rya has her own!!

Next the girls got to make their own towers out of fruit. They had fun and had a yummy snack too!

Elliott's tower!

Mommy showing the girls how to do it!

Whoops! This must be out of order, another present picture that I was too cute not to include!

Rya had a happy happy birthday this year! She picked McDonald's for her birthday dinner of course and we had fun playing at the play land. is still as spunky as ever these days! She is very independent and knows exactly what she wants and does not like anyone telling her what to do. You will definitely know if she does not agree with you haha! That being said, she is the cuddliest, most lovable girl in the world! She is very tender hearted and wants everyone to be nice and love her! If ever I REALLY want Rya to do something she doesn't want to do I can bribe her with some mommy snuggle time! She gives in every time and we both LOVE it!! Happy birthday Rya girl!

0 comments: