Wahoo! I made it to July!! We got home from Utah in time for the 4th of July (and also so lance could start residency!!) . We LOVE 4th of July around here! We went out to the Boulder City Parade with a bunch of friends in the morning again and the kids loved it! It wasn't too hot this year so it made it much more comfortable for everyone!! That night we hung out and BBQed at the Featherstones! I just love this tradition we started a few years ago! The above is my beautiful Elliott waiting for HOT daddy to get the fireworks going!!
Daddy handing out sparklers. These always make me really nervous but the kids are getting older and they do great! Look at the little Rya girl!! LOVE her! Oh and as you can see the kids (and daddies) had a water balloon fight before fireworks!
Oh my sweet little rollie pollie baby girl!! She is about 4 1/2 months here! She is the best happiest baby!!
Our little group this year! There were a lot more that were there for dinner but then had to leave after. This is just Featherstones, us, Bevels and Hartshornes. We keep saying we have no friends anymore... this might be proof!! STOP MOVING FRIENDS!!
Watching the show!! I love the 4th of July and I hope Featherstones will keep having everyone over... we love it!









1 comments:
Oh, I miss those BBQ's glad you guys had a great time. P.S.
Post a Comment