CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2012

Dance....

I forgot to mention that both of the girls started dance in January and that helped to keep us busy!! I have pictures of Rya's dance and I can't find where I loaded them, I will do a separate picture post for her later I guess! Anyway both girls took a tap and ballet class just at the rec center and they both really loved it! I was a little worried about Elliott taking her first dance class at age 7 when everyone starts so early now but she did great! She had fun and really caught on with no problems.

Elliott in line with her friends waiting to start class.

Getting warmed up. Rya also loved her class. Her class was really big with like 16 little girls in it! It was crazy but her teacher was really good and the kids were so cute to watch. The first few classes Rya didn't follow all the instructions and did her own thing and Lance and I told her she couldn't come back if she didn't listen to her teacher, from then on she did great and really caught on! It was fun to see her and Elliott practicing at home togetehr!

0 comments: