CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2012

Girls Night...

Since daddy was working nights all month we decided to have a fun girls night!! Rya invited Chyanne over and Elliott invited Kristen over for a fun sleepover! I was a little worried it was going to get crazy without Lance there to help but the girls were so good and we had a lot of fun!! We played games and did some crafts and then we watched a movie before going to bed! All four girls slept in the bunk bed! Chyanne was really tired and fell asleep before the movie ended.

The two sleeping girls! I love this snugly picture!

Elliott and Kristen! Kristen was really nervous to sleep on the top but she ended up doing great!

Elliott and Kristen were the crafty girls. They made necklaces most of the morning!

Rya and Chyanne just played and played and I didn't have to listen to any fighting! yay! That is a bit of a miracle at our house, maybe we need to have friends over more often!

1 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Reminds me of having sleepovers at your house!!