CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Binky Baby...

This is a baby who LOVES her binkies!! All of my girls LOVE them so I guess I shouldn't be surprised! The funny thing was as a smaller baby she really didn't have it much. She didn't start LOVING it until she got closer to her first birthday. All of the girls have their Binks taken away on their first bday and can only have them in their beds. However, all three of them were pretty good at sneaking into their beds and taking them out haha! I guess she is just following in her bigsisters footsteps!  They also all have to have more than one... more like 4 0r 5 at a time when they sleep, crazy babies! The good thing is when I wean them at about 18 months from them completly the big girls were pretty easy... we will see how Madden does in a few months!

Binky girl!
Looki how happy she is!! (I kid you not.... as I am typing this I looked over and guess who was sneaking out of her room with three binks?? haha!)

Binks are also good for getting those mean teeth in!
Madden and her stinky binky!! Oh how she loves this guy!!

0 comments: