We LOVE holidays at our house!! I love seeing how excited my girls get to have a day out of the norm! St. Patricks Day is just a silly little holiday but we have so much fun with it! For some reason I have zero pictures of Elliott, sad! I promise she was here and she was happy! The sneaky little Leprechaun snuck in to our house and made a BIG mess and turned lots of things green!! The crazy little guy was so sneaky he even climbed on Rya while she was sleeping and she never even woke up!!
He walked all over the fish tank but luckily he didn't hurt the fish!
He walked all over the kitchen and the pantry doors!
Elliott made a leprechaun trap again this year and really tried hard to catch him. She even left him a little glittery hat and a piece of gold but he was sneaky and we missed him again this year! Madden however loved playing with all the stuff in the morning!
All of our yummy green treats!
Rya and Madden checking to see if we caught him!
EEEEWWW! Look what he did to the toilet!! Green potty and he didn't even flush!! Naughty little guy!
I made green pancakes and the silly Leprechaun changed our white milk to green!
Even Madden loved her yummy breakfast! I am so happy my kids are still young enough to love holidays!! I will be one sad mama when all of this fun ends!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment