Why oh why do babies have to grow so fast?? I can not look at these pictures without getting a little sad! Madden was moved out of the crib and into a big girl bed at about 16 months. She was very ready to be out of her crib. She would lay in there and yell for ever in the mornings for me to come and get her, it was so sad. Now that she is in a big bed she just gets up and plays in her room and when she is ready she yells mommy. It is a much nicer morning for every one! The first night in her bed she did great!! Of course she had to have all of her Binky's! I don't mind if that helps her sleep better!
I went and checked on her before I went to bed and this is how I found her!! Crazy sideways baby! It took her a few weeks to get used to her pillow. She wouldn't sleep on it and half the time she threw it on the floor. Now that she has been in her bed a couple of months she loves it! Now to do something about those night time Binky's...




0 comments:
Post a Comment