CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rya's Birthday...

My big 5 year old!! Rya was so lucky this year because she had so super special visitors! Grandma, Gen and Cassidy all came down to spend Rya's birthday with her! Every year my girls have a birthday they get really sad when no one is here to celebrate with them... but not this year!! We had a fun day of swimming at the rec center and later on we went to cici's pizza... Rya's choice! My girls love that place! Rya was so patient and waited all day to open her gifts!!  

Aunt Lacey and Uncle Blake gave her a cute little skirt and top! She LOVES skirts!

Mom and Dad (and Elliott and Madden) gave her some fun paint and art supplies,  new DS game and a million beads. She also got some clothes.

I think her favorite gift this year was her Fur Real Dog!! She begged for it last year and Lance and I decided to get the knock off version. Big mistake! It was a crappy little dog that barely walks. She started begging for the real dog about a day after her birthday last year! So this year Grandma and Papa Wehrle bought it for her! She was sooooo excited! Madden LOVES it even more than Rya does though so we have a lot of fights over that little dog!!

Rya with her HUGE box of beads!!

And lastly her new DS game! Rya is getting so big! She has spent the last two years in preschool and has really learned a lot. She is such a smart girl when she wants to be! She is very independent and does not like anyone to tell her what to do, she does things on her own terms. I always say if she stays this way I never have to worry about her giving in to peer pressure... she wants to do the exact opposite of every one else!! Silly girl! She is the most loving and cuddly girl ever! She randomly tells me she loves me or that my hair looks pretty or my earrings are cute or whatever! She loves to be with friends and is usually the boss, even if the friends are older than her. She likes to read, play with stuffed animals, color, play her DS, and be outside! Rya can be very selfless. Elliott was able to go spent a couple of weeks up in Utah and I talked to Rya about it before she left. She was happy to let her go and even helped her pack. She even let her take her brand new DS game with her so she wouldn't be bored in the car! I was very impressed with how mature she was being about being left behind. Rya is still very tall for her age (like her mommy was) and she is still my little Blondie baby with the pretties tan skin! I love Rya so much and I am so happy she is part of our forever family!!

0 comments: