CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rya's Party...

Rya chose to have a candy party this year for her birthday and it was so much fun!! The friends she invited this year were Lilian Andrews, Karlie Barlow, Kelly Jo Poulsen, Chyanne Hurte, Ava Lillard, Ella Vake and Gracie Burton. All of these cute girls are so nice to Rya and I am so glad she has them as her friend!! When the girls first arrived they sat at the table and made fun candy necklaces! Madden joined too but mostly ate the candy! (Gracie's mom Melanie stayed for the party so she is in some of the pictures)

Next we played a game with pixie sticks. The girls had to drop the sticks into the soda bottles. This game was harder than I thought it was going to be but I think they still had fun!

The next game they had to pass life savers around the circle with a long lolly pop stick. They had a little more fun with this one!

Madden wanted to play so bad too!
Rya and Chyanne concentrating so hard!!

Mommy giving instructions!

Present time! One of the reasons I need to stay caught up on this thing is so I don't forget who gave what gift!! Sorry friends!! They were all perfect and I wrote it all down somewhere but it is long gone!! Thanks for everything!!

She was so excited to get all her fun new stuff!
k
Look at all the girls watching so god! I LOVE this group of girls!

Cake time!! Rya had so much fun being the center of attention!! Look at the beautiful cheesy grin! I made that fun candy cake to go with the theme!

Singing Happy Birthday!

Ha! I LOVE them!

What a big 5 year old!!

The last thing we did was play a life size game of Candy Land! This was the BEST part of the party! The girls loved it and didn't want to stop  playing! They were all a character from the game and wore the hat with the picture on it! It was played just like the regular game but every time they passed a character on the board they got to choose a candy prize! They had very full bags of treats by the time the mommies came to pick them up!! What a fun fun candy party!! Thanks for coming friends!!

0 comments: