For Elliott's 8th birthday party I gave her a few options for a party. I wasn't in the mood to do a big party with a million screaming girls so I told her she could pick a friend or two and we could go to a movie or something similar or she could invite a couple friends over for a slumber party. She wanted a slumber party!! She invited her three favorite friends Emily Stinette, Kristen Seigle and Linette Vake. I love all three of these girls and they had so much fun! I probably should have taken more pictures though!
Elliott opening presents. This is what the girls were begging to do when they first got there. They were all so excited for her to open their gifts!
This is a little play dough castle and they all loved it. In fact they played with it the next morning and had so much fun!
Elliott's big gift from us this year was a new camera. She got a camera for Christmas last year but it doesn't do much. This one is really nice and I hope it will last her for a few years! She was so excited!
We also gave her this giant box of beads! Also a big hit! The other girls gave her some fun things like books, a journal, fun socks and hair things and a gift card to Clair's. She gt some other small things from us too but these were the big fun ones!
My pretty baby at the party!
We had pizza for dinner and I also made a million cupcakes and let the girls decorate their own. I think they had a lot of fun doing that! Plus I didn't have to make a cake! yay!
These cute girls were so good all night! They played together great and even included Rya and Madden! They stayed up way too late and got up way to early but I guess that is what sleep overs are all about!




0 comments:
Post a Comment