We FINALLY made it to the Santa train this year!! Last year we tried and all the tickets were gone so we got our tickets early this year and I am so glad we did!
Rya girl and Elliott all bundled up!
Kindof dark but we don't have many pictures of the family all together!
Madden had lots of fun!
Cute sisters!
Madden loved the train... but she did not love Santa or his little wife! But the big girls did!!
Watching Santa talk to the other kids!
Oh poor Madden! She was trying so hard to get away from the scary Mrs. Clause haha
I LOVE my family!!!
There were lots of other fun train things to do after the Santa train was over.
We rode on this little train.
The Wehrle's
Featherstone's and Andrew's riding the little train. We had such a fun day with our friends! After we went to lunch at the pit stop.. .yum!




1 comments:
Looks like fun. Your hair looks so pretty long. I can't believe Rya is old enough to be losing teeth!
Post a Comment