CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Decorating the Christmas Tree...

One of my VERY favorite things to do is get the Christmas tree out!! We always set it up as soon as everyone leaves our house after Thanksgiving. This year I was adding some new fun things to the tree so I was really anxious to see it all come together!
The girls are Great helpers and are getting better at not just throwing everything all in one place!

My little bug was in charge of the baby balls that go on the bottom! She loved it!

Almost done!

Can Rya be a bigger cheeser? Good things she is so dang cute!

Elliott is getting tall enough to help with the higher things!

Glowing!

This year I got rid of my orange ribbon and Gaylene made me some tulle garland! It is AWESOME!! Hailey also taught me how to make those pretty bows I put on the tree and on top! Yay for the Christmas season!!
 

0 comments: