CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 30, 2013

Thanksgiving....

I have had family down here for Thanksgiving every year since we have moved here except one!! I LOVE it! I LOVE having everyone here and I really love making a fun big dinner and celebrating all of my blessings! This year my whole family came down... all my sisters included!! It was so much fun and GREAT weather!
 
While I was getting dinner ready in the house the kids were outside riding bikes! They were having so much fun! Miss Madden wasn't going to be left out! What a good aunty Gen is to help her!! 
 
Rya girl is my little dare devil and not afraid to do anything on her bike... she needs her helmet! 
 
Rya, Madden, Elliott, Logan and Karsyn (I think!!) sorry I can't tell from the picture!! 
Inside I got this cute guy to help carve the turkey for me!! I will make the whole dinner but I will not carve!

I decided to do a kids table this year because we had 8 big kids... 9 with Reese but she was just a wee baby!

Here us one that shows my favorite MONKEY!!

Madden was a great eater... but I think she mainly ate jello :)

Here is the adult table with my whole family! I LOVE them all and I am so happy they drive down to spend time with us!!

While everyone was here were wanted to keep the kids entertained so we found some fun things to do! We love feeding the fish at the dock at Lake Mead.

We made tons of popcorn and brought all the bread I could find up for the fish!

I think the kids had fun!

The Lindsay family minus Logan!

Sometimes these girls make me nervous.

This one especially.

After that we headed to Hoover Dam to see the bridge. Climbing up all the stairs.

Some of the girls and Kurt n the bridge.

My climbing girl.

Ahhh I don't like them sticking their heads through the railing, makes me nervous!

Chels and the cute twinners.

Rya's favorite part is running down the switchbacks.

Kinlee too

Big girls posing!

We had soooo so much fun having cousins and family down to play with us! We did lots of bike riding, playing outside, shopping, eating and making memories!! I hope we can continue this tradition!!

0 comments: