This year for Elliott's 9th and Rya's 6th birthdays we decided to do a fun combined party at the park full of lots of water!! They both have summer birthdays and in Vegas that just means HOT!!
WE played water balloon piniata
Emily hitting the balloon
Little Madden bug taking a turn!
Super tan blonde Rya girl!!
WE sang to both of the girls individually. This is Elliott with Emily and Kristen.
Make a wish!
Rya's turn!!
Madden, Grace, Kristen, Elliott, Emily, Karlee, Lily and Rya
Cheese girls!!
That is some serious BLUE!!
Madden is blue!!
Lots of wonderful presents!!
Seriously my girls have some great friends!!
One happy birthday girl!
Fun!
I love all these girls!!
Mom helping out
Elliott got anew tablet from mom and dad.
I think she was excited!!
We played with water balloons next!
Madden thought it was great!!
It turned in to a big water fight of course
And Lance was the biggest kid out there!
Lots of smiles and giggles!
The water was great on such a hot day!!
Then we made bubble snakes!! They were so much fun but definietely stained swimming suits!! oops!
Rya trying the snake!
Elliotts is long!
Wahoo!
Madden loves the snakes!! She helped me make them and practice in the sink at home!
Lilys snake!
Kristen and Emily
We made HUGE bubbles!!
Cool!
I think the girls LOVED their party!! It was so easy and fun I think we should do it every year!! Thanks to all our wonderful friends for playing with us!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment