My grandma is an amazing person!! I can't believe this missed getting blogged about!! I have always been close to my grandma and I consider myself to be her very favorite (don't tell the others!!) Grandma swim swim as we have grown to call her turned 80 years old June 2013!! WE had a fun party for her with all her family! We tried to make it something special for her!!
Grandmas cake!
Grandma HATES getting her picture taken and she had to suffer through tons of pictures haha. I am so glad we have them though!
Grandma with the cake and balloons. We had dinner at Ruby River in Riverdale. It was a GREAT place to have it. It was very private and the kids could run around and the food was great!!
I tried to get all the family in pictures! Mitch and my dad and some of their family!
Hailey and Clay and Chelsey and Kurt and their kids
Val and his kids and Denise and Bob and theirs.
Zan and Susan and family and Grandma.
Grandma with her Kids... Val, Denise, Mitch, Denis and Zan
Grandma, her kids and their spouses.
Grandma and her grandkids and a few spouses.
Grandma and her great grand kids.
My parents and all their grandkids.
Haha somehow we forgot about candles but the restraint had these funny little pretend ones. Good work grandma!! It was a GREAT night!! I made grandma a book full of her history that had been working on for a few years! I think it turned out great and I am so happy to have it! Lance had to miss all the fun because he couldn't take off work... boo!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment