Rya loves giving kisses now... all the time! If your face is anywhere near hers she gives you a big smack! I got a couple of pictures of her kissing her favorite guy in the whole world! I know you want one of her kisses for yourself!!
This is Tiffany Schryver (little sophmore from softball...centerfield?), I don't know if you remember me, but I just wanted to say hi...and your fmaily is so cute!
Hey Lacey and Lance, it is DeAnna! Lance may remember me as ROBO-COP... Anyway, your family is too cute. You are not too far from us. We are in St. George. Keep in touch!
Lance and I have been married for 5 years now, I can't beleive how fast time goes! we have been blessed with two beautiful daughters Elliott and Rya. We are living in Henderson, Nv while Lance goes to Med school. I stay home with our girls, and after a bit of an adjustment, I can say that I really LOVE it! Everyday brings something new! I started this blog to stay in touch with our family in Utah and keep in touch with old and new friends. It may not be that interesting but this is our life!
3 comments:
This is Tiffany Schryver (little sophmore from softball...centerfield?), I don't know if you remember me, but I just wanted to say hi...and your fmaily is so cute!
Mmmm... I would love one!
Hey Lacey and Lance, it is DeAnna! Lance may remember me as ROBO-COP... Anyway, your family is too cute. You are not too far from us. We are in St. George. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment