When Elliott was just learning to talk she said the funniest things! I didn't think there was anyway she could get any funnier... boy was I wrong! I love hanging out with my girls all day long and Elliott is such great company because she keeps me laughing all the time! The best part about the things she says is she has no idea why I am laughing and she looks at me like I am crazy!!Here are just a few of the funny things she has said recently. You may have heard some of them before but I think they are too funny not to share again!
Tonight at dinner Elliott was being her bossy little self and she was telling Lance not to do something. He said, "thanks for being so concerned!" Elliott says, " Dad, I'm not concerned, I'm Elliott!"
I was putting Elliott to bed a few nights ago and we had just finished prayers and I was asking her who she wanted to read her her book of mormon. I said do you want me to read it or do you want "your father" to read it. She said, "mom, My father lives in heaven with Jesus, call him daddy!" oops, sorry!
Iwas doing Tae bo a while ago and Elliott was doing it with me ( mostly watching and critiquing of course!) She looked at the guy doing the video, Billy Blanks, and she says, "mom, I know that guy is a boy because I can see his peanuts under his pants!" Definitely a sign your pants are too tight!!
A few months ago we were walking on the strip with some friends and we were crossing the bridge from the Excalibur over to the New York New York and elliott says, "oh look, it's Jesus!" she was of course talking about the statue of Liberty! We were laughing so hard!
Lance is so nice and calls Rya chubby butt all the time. If you have seen her you now why. I will say it isn't very nice however, every time a stranger or a someone is talking to Rya of playing with her Elliott will tell them, "her name is Rya but I call her chubby butt!" thanks a lot daddy! Poor Rya is going to be scarred for life!!
Elliott is very girly and so being a typical girl she talks about getting married all the time. We have been through many possible partners in the last few months ranging from her daddy to her uncles and grandpas and her girl friends at school. I think she is finally getting that she has to marry a boy that is her friend. She has been through several and of course you don't know any of them but she now says, with some consistency that she is going to marry her friends Luke because her friend Xander (who she used to want to marry) is too rowdy for her! What a good way to choose a husband.. maybe I should have followed that advice!
A few months ago my grandpa (Great papa) and His wife Susan came to our house for a visit. we were all sitting around visiting and Elliott says, " mommy this papa has hair!!"with a huge smile!Sorry daddy and papa Robison. I think grandpa got a kick out of that! A few months ago when we were in Utah we were at grandma and grandpa Wehrle's house and Elliott counln't remeber what the dogs name was. She said, "mom what is that dog's name?" and I told her it was Sammy. She said, "I know mom but what is his Naughty name?!" I think she meant his middle name!
I could go on and on and I may post some more as I think of them, these were just a few I thought of while I was writing this! She is such a funny girl and I love talking to her because you never know what is going to come out of her mouth! i am so lucky to be blessed with such sweet girls!




7 comments:
Wow! I could not stop laughing...kids are too cute. Thanks for making my day.
These were so funny Lace! She is so cute! The funniest thing is that Logan has said the same thing about the statue of Liberty at the New York-New York. I think it must look like the Christus statue at Temple Square to them. I love all the funny things that they come up with!
HOW CUTE! FUN MEMORIES.. WE LIVE IN ST. GEORGE FOR JOSH'S JOB. ARE YOU IN VEGAS FOR SCHOOL? ARE YOU WORKING OR DO YOU GET TO STAY AT HOME?
That is just to funny! Got to love the comments that you get from kids. So honest!
Oh man Lace that makes me miss Elliott even more than I already do! She is so cute. It would be fun to see Logan and her have day to day conversations. Logan tries to talk to Kinlee but, you know, only Kinlee knows what she is saying. I haven't talked to you for a few days, oh there you are on the phone. Love ya.
Lacey, How cute is Elliot. I really want to hang out with you guys. If you come home in the summer (June or July), you must call us. I love the picture of Rya. Jane is into everything too, and we're just as bad. We always call Jane-the poopstain. She is going to be scarred too. Lots of love, Kim
I love that I can see your blog now. And I think it is hilarious that Elliott wants to marry Luke. He is such a little flirt lately, I need to watch him!
Post a Comment