I took Rya to her 9 month appointment today and it is official, she is a chunky monkey! She weighs 21 lbs and she is 27 inches.. I think. They said she is 75% for her height and her weight! The doctor says he doesn't think she is overweight she is just normal... I had to laugh at that as she was sitting on my lap in her diaper and all her cute squishy rolls were hanging out! She also has a pretty big sore on one of her fingers that she has to go on antibiotics for. poor thing, it looks so sad! I tried to take a picture of it but I don't think you can see much. I can't believe she is already 9 months! She isn't my little baby anymore, she is acting so big and cruising all over the place! She is in to Everything and really keeps my on my toes!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love this picture, she looks so old in it. Hey thanks for your comment earlier, I am sure everything will work out and we will look back and it will be nothing. And who cares if he has to wear the same thing everyday right...Love you!
So cute, I love the little rolls...babies are so adorable!
She is so cute,I think she looks so good. She is growing up so much I can't believe it. Logan is already talking about her and Elliott going to Lagoon this summer, hopefully we will be able to make some time to go, they would have so much fun!
I am so glad that you found me. Your blog is so cute. And your little girls are the cutest things I have ever seen. It was so fun seeing your cute little family. Tell Lance hello for me. ~ Lindy
Hey Lacey, sorry to post on your blog without really knowing you but my name's Steph Chugg and I used to work with Lance at Ridgeline and stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hello!
Mostly I wanted to ask though, do you know my cousins Matt and Shayne? I'm pretty sure they're in Lance's same year and the same medical school but I could be totally mistaken so I was just curious :) Anywho, your little girls are super cute!!
Lace! Good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute. I love chunky babies!! What school are you guys at? I didn't know there was a med school in Vegas...I would have tried going there to be closer to home. Ha Ha. We actually have some really great friends who live in Henderson, NV.
Post a Comment