CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Vegas experience!


Last weekend we decided to take a little trip down to the strip. We have been living in Las vegas (really Henderson) for about nine months and we have only ventured that way a few times. We went with our friends Brooke and Darren and their cute kids Logan (the boy!) and Rylee. It was a pretty fast visit. The only place we went was the Bellagio. We first went inside and looked at the awsome Atrium. I love going in there! It is always so fun! They had the most amazing flowers, I really wish my yard could look like that! They also had a butterfly house with all kinds of really cook butterflies all over. The kids thought that was really neat! Then we wet outside to watch the fountains. This is also a favorite! I think it is so cool! Elliott thought it was pretty neat but she kept saying she was scared she was going to fall in and she didn't really like that too much. Anyway, I don't know how this picture got so blurry but here we are in front of the fountains!


My cute little Rya standing in front of the flower!

Elliott... funny that she matches the flowers!

Just in case you have never seen the fountains, although I am sure most of you have!

10 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Fun! I haven't been to Vegas since I was in junior high...sounds like a lot of fun though. And, of course, your kids...too cute!!!

The Webber's said...

Lace -
Sorry your fam picture was blurry. The boys shouldn't be allowed to take pictures. I love the ones of your girls in the flowers! SO cute! We had lots of fun hanging out with you guys. We have a few more hotels to explore if you want to go again before we leave! We will have to get together again soon when Lance doesn't need to study! Logan keeps asking when he can play at Elliot's!

Stevenson Family said...

We're in St. Louis and he's finishing 2nd year. He'll take the boards in Utah this summer, so we'll be there for a few months before he starts rotations. P.S. you're such a cute little family!

Debbie and Lane said...

Hi Lacy!!!

Your girls are adorable. I can't belive how big they have gotten. How in heck are you guys?

metromut said...

Your girls are seriously the cutest things that I have ever seen. I have a Uncle who lives in Henderson... Do you know any Adams or Stewarts? Do you remember Korryn (Hamilton). She lives down there. Her husband is a lawyer there.

Chelsey said...

Hey Lace, that is cute that Elliott "natched" the flowers and I've never "deen" the fountain either! Love ya and talk to you later!

Emily said...

Hey you guys! This is Emily Arnold. I found your blog through Chelseys. Your kids are so cute! Last time I saw your youngest was just after she was born...time flies! What a sweetie pie though. Are you loving Nevada? Seems fun. Glad to see you all are doing well. Keep in touch...

Stephanie said...

Hey Lacy! It's been awhile,,,, almost 10 years?
Darling little girls! It looks like your having fun in Vegas.

Amy said...

Lacy...it's Amy Snarr (now Musgrove). I got to your blog through Lindy's. You guys are such a cute family. Your girls are precious! We're only about four hours away from Vegas in Riverside, CA. We were actually just in Vegas a couple of weeks ago! It's good to see you guys are doing well. Tell Lance hi!

Amy said...

We used to be in England, then Ohio, now Cali! We're actually trying to move from there now too!

Char is one of the only people that I keep in touch with from Utah. I just hung out with her the other day! You know her and Casey aren't together anymore, right?