
Poor little crazy Rya has her very first little shiner! You can't really see it very well but it is below her left eye. As the day goes on it looks worse and worse. The poor thing is always covered it scrapes and bruises and she is only 9 months old... what am I going to do when she is a toddler?! She pulled the kitchen chair over on herself, not the first time, and it must have hit her just right because it was instantly bruised and welted up! She cried pretty good which she never does! poor thing! If she keeps this up she is going to have some serious head injuries!




3 comments:
She looks so cute though! Thats a true softball player for you....bruised and beautiful :)
At least she is adventureous! And so darn cute! Sorry that I did not talk to you when we were in Vegas. It was such a quick trip! Next time I will make sure that I call you (Although it will be a long time tell that happens).
Hey Rya, remember you are only 9 months girl! You have plenty of time to get into trouble. She is so darn cute I just want to pinch her cheeks. I hope all is well Lace I will talk to you soon.
Post a Comment