I just wanted to say happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's in my life. Most importantly my own mother and my mother in law!
Mom.... I love you so much and I am so thankful for everything you have given me and taught me! I would not be the person I am today if it were not for you and your wonderful example. I can only hope to be as patient and kind with my own children as you always were with us! You truly are one of my best friends and I am so thankful you are always there to listen and offer me advice or encouraging words! I Love you!
Gaylene... Thank you so much for raising such a wonderful son, it really is a tribute to the great mother you are! Thank you for welcoming me into your family and your lives and for loving me as your own! You are always so generous and want to help out in whatever way you can, whether it be babysitting or filling up our gas tank, I can't tell you how much that means! I love you!
Although I am far away I wish I could be home to tell you in person just how much you mean to me and give you a great big hug and kiss! Have a great Mother's day! I LOVE YOU !!
I also want to thank Lance and the girls for trying so hard to make my day special! Elliott was so cute and so excited to give me my present, she and Lance made me some flowers and gave me some money... yea! I get to go shopping! lance has been so busy with blocks coming up this week and being in charge of Mother's Day in our ward, I feel bad he even bothered doing anything for me! I loved it though and I love you honey!! I feel so blessed to be the mother of two wonderful girls! I love being a mom and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's day!
Posted by Wehrle at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Lacey, I always love your posts. That's awesome that Eliott is in Joy School, that's what my Mom did for forever. Happy Mother's Day to You. Jesse's school finishes in a week and a half, then we'll be back home the first week of June. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys sometime.
Post a Comment