CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A little bit Random.....

I Have a whole bunch of pictures that I love but they aren't really anything to blog about so I decided to post a blog about... nothing! Kind of like Seinfeld! I'm a dork I know!
Grandma Wehrle gave Elliott this "party pool" for her birthday last year and we never bought a hose so we could never use it... well, Grandma bought us a hose so we could use it! What losers, we can't even buy a hose! Anyway, we got the pool out and the water was FREEZING!! Elliott sat in it for a while but Rya DID NOT like it, and she is my water baby! We will have to wait until it is 110... then the water will probably boil it will be so hot!






Grandma swim swim gave Elliott this bug catcher for Easter and she loves it! She goes outside and tries to catch the "hoppers" and the lizards. The last picture is of Elliott and her friend Hannah at the park. They have so many cool parks here... one of the benefits of the gambling industry!
This is one of my favorite pictures!! Rya is ALL OVER these days and half the time I turn my back for one second and she is gone. She loves to go in Elliott's room and check out all her toys and empty the book shelf. I usually keep the door shut but not this time..oops! She went in and pulled Elliott's vanity over on top of her. I heard a big crash and this is what I found... she was so funny she didn't cry she just laid there and played with it. She did cry when I picked her up and put the vanity back... mean mommy!









I just thought these pictures were cute. Rya loves to help me unload the dishes, I am sure all kids do. I do get worried when she heads for the knives in the silverware holder! I also think everyone has to have a picture of their baby in their robe... so cute! The last picture is Rya in her stroller at the dairy, what a good baby! Grandma Robison gave Elliott a Dora umbrella for Christmas this year. She loves it and wants to play with it all the time. Unfortunately she has never been able to use it seeing as it doesn't rain a whole lot here. The other night Lance came home and said it was looking dark and what do you know... RAIN! Literally it only rained long enough for me to take these couple of pictures, and as you can see it you could hardly call it rain! But, nonetheless, she was sooo excited to use her umbrella!

















Rya is miss independent and refuses to eat baby food! She will not let anyone feed her, after all she is a big girl and she can do it on her own! So, I have a whole closet full of baby food I bought and she won't eat it (chels and hailey that is for you I guess!) I have been really struggling to find things for her to eat, after all she is only 9 months and she has been doing this for a while now. Here are some funny pictures of her feeding herself and the lovely mess mom always gets to clean up! Fun Fun!

















What ever makes her happy I guess!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Lace you are such a good blogger, reading all your fun stuff is so cool and all your pictures are great! I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you all, especially Rya because she changes so much, each time you post pictures she looks different. I hope all goes well for you today, it will be so good for you to feel back to normal again! I will call you later to see how you feel but you might get on and read your comments before you ever pick up the phone today. PS did you want to go in on the gift that Hailey talked to you about for Mom with me? Love you all!

Amy said...

I love random blog posts!

Your girls are super cute! I think Rya looks a lot like you, Lacey. It's fun to see all of the girly things you guys get to do. That's so foreign to me. I love having a son, and honestly, I don't know what I would do with a girl. I don't even know how to do hair. Every mom of a girl needs to know that, right?

You've inspired me to take more pictures of Sebastian playing and post them!

St. Jeor Family said...

I love all of the random pics! They are the funnest to take and turn out to be the cutest!

Kimberly said...

I love all your pictures. If you want some rain, you guys could come visit us. It seems to rain at least 4-5 times a week here. Real rain too. I laughed about Rya feeding herself, Jane is the same way. If it was up to her she would eat cheerios all day everyday. You can do random posts anytime, I love seeing pictures. Lots of love, Kim

blair and maisy said...

Elliott looks so cute with her little umbrella- and it's monumental that you actually got a picture with some rain in it down here!