Isn't this a great picture!! What a cheeser Lance is!
Yea! Happy Father's Day! I just wanted to tell all the dads out there to have a great day, starting with Lance! We are so lucky to have him in our home! He is the best dad anyone could ask for! The girls love to play with him and are so excited when he is home! We are so lucky he is out of school for a few months! We have been playing so much, all Lance wants to do is wake up and play with his girls and take them all over to do fun things! I also love that he is such a great help around the house! He helps me do all the cleaning, I really don't think I have vacuumed since he has been home! Yea! He is so patient and calm with the girls and with me, he has to deal with all my mood swings and he never gets upset! We are so proud of him and all he has accomplished amd sacrificed for us, especially this last year!
Lance is an amazing dad and I couldn't ask for a better husband!
I also want to tell my dad happy father's day too! I love you dad and I am sorry we aren't home to give you your long awaited ladder! Maybe this one will be safer and you won't have anymore falling accidents!! HA HA Thanks for always being there to cheer me on and for be my biggest fanand supporter! That has always meant so much to me! You are the best papa and all the girls just love you, I love to see how excited you get when you see them waving at you on the stand! I hope you have a great day! We all miss you, especially Elliott! She loves her papa!!
Ron, I hope you have a great day as well! I hope you get a lot of miles on you bike speedometer! I got Lance one too! Thanks for hanging out with us while we were home! We all had a lot of fun!I laugh everytime you and Lance get together! You are one in the same! You guys are so funny together! Lance is who he is because of you and the relationshiip you guys have! Thanks for raising such a great son! We all miss you and hope we will see you soon! Elliott says she loves her papa Wehrle too!
Happy Father;s day to all the wonderful Dad's in our life! MUAH!





1 comments:
That guy's a nerd....
Post a Comment